Friday, 3 January 2014

// // 2 comments

UTU B.Tech 1st Year Question Papers

UTU B.Tech 1st Year Question Papers question paper

Uttarakhand Technical University 

B.tech / Mechanical engineering previous year’s all  papers

all papers of b.tech 1st year

 

 

 
UTU B.Tech 1st Year Question Papers question paper


  •   advanced technical communication 

 advanced technical communication 2011 -download
  • chemistry

chemistry 2007 set I
                   chemistry 2007 set II
chemistry 2008
chemistry 2009
chemistry 2011
chemistry 2013
  • maths I

maths-I odd 2009-2010
maths - I 2011
  •  maths II

  maths-II 2008-2009
maths-II even 2009-2010
maths-II odd 2009-2010
maths II 2011
maths II 2013
  • basic electrical engineering 

 Basic Electrical engineering 2008-2009
electrical engineering 2009-2010
electrical engineering 2010
electrical engineering 2011
electrical engineering 2013

UTU B.Tech 1st Year Question Papers question paper



  • basic electronics

basic electronics even 2007-2008
basic electronics odd 2007-2008
basic electronics 2009-10
basic electronics 2010
basic electronics2011
basic electronics 2013
  • basic Mechanical engineering 

 mechanical even sem 2009-10
mechanical odd sem 2009-10
mechanical even sem 2011
UTU B.Tech 1st Year Question Papers question paper
  • Physics 2009
Physics 2009 set I
Physics 2009 set II
  • Physics 2010  
Physics 2010 set 2

  •  Physics 2011
Physics 2011 set 1
Physics 2011 set 2
  •  Physics 2013  
 PHYSICS_2013

How to use this UTU paper

This UTU B.Tech 1st Year Question Papers resource is useful for understanding Uttarakhand Technical University question patterns for previous year exam. Review the repeated units, important numerical questions, definitions and long-answer topics before making your revision plan. Compare this paper with nearby semester papers to identify common subjects and frequently asked concepts.

For more related downloads, browse 1st Year Papers, 3rd Year Papers, and 4th Year Papers.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sir I need some Previous Year Question Papers for SSC CHSL 10+2 exam, if you got any please provide me at my mail id thats is aanya98@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ssc papers will be updated soon. thanks

      Delete